ZADZWOŃ DO NAS
|ZAKŁAD PRODUKCYJNY - USŁUGI
TEL:122810011 wew. 81
|FAX: 122810011 wew 80|
Welcome to the website of Elektrotermia devoted to the professional sheet metal working.
Precise laser cutting, sheet metal forming, metalworking, powder coating are the services we offer on the basis of wholesale or retail contracts using own materials or those provided at the modern Production Plant located at Niepołomice near Kraków.
With the latest generation of machinery, the cutting-edge technologies and the potential of the experienced staff, Elektrotermia can handle orders of almost any magnitude. We provide machining services and production of any metal details or structural parts made from carbon steel, stainless steel or galvanized steel sheets or aluminium.
Precise cutting by means of laser cutting machines allows us to produce parts of any shape with the thickness up to 25 mm.
Sheet metal bending with the use of numerically controlled bending brakes gives the possibility to produce any polyhedral sheet metal form made from sheets with the thickness ranging from 0.5 to 12 mm and wall heights up to 260 mm.
Powder coating in polymer paint technology ensures durable coating of metal parts which are resistant to corrosion even in the most extreme outdoor conditions.
FULL RANGE OF SHEET METAL WORKING SERVICES - WE HAVE THE MACHINES NECESSARY TO PERFORM COMPLETE METALWORKING ORDERS STARTING FROM CUTTING TO BENDING AND COATING WITHIN A SINGLE PRODUCTION PROCESS IN AN OPTIMUM AND ECONOMICAL WAY.
WE APPLY TECHNOLOGIES WHICH SAVE TIME AND MONEY OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
• modern machinery and experienced staff of professionals
• material stock of structural steel, stainless steel and aluminium alloys replenished on an ongoing basis
• well-developed logistics facilities
• very short execution times and the highest performance standards
• in-house design office equipped with the state-of-the-art computer-aided design systems: Inventor, AutoCad, Bysoft
• assumptions and preparation of the design and production documentation can be consulted with the designers to ensure they are optimum for the customer
• easy access due to the location in the area adjacent to the Investment Zone of Niepołomice
• acceptance of both wholesale and retail orders
• housings or parts of housings of electrical equipment (heating, vending, information etc.)
• standard distribution board housings and custom-made housings or housing parts
• control panels for machines and devices
• interactive kiosks
• steel structures and parts of structures and equipment
• furniture hardware
• facade panels
• built-in system for recesses and shafts
• custom-made parts of any shape
• complete design, production and service facilities for full range of sheet metal working including laser cutting, bending using bending brakes, powder coating to ensure reliable and timely execution of orders
• optimization of costs with the combination of all specialised operations of our sheet metal working centre into a single sequence of operations starting from cutting to bending, effective protection of metal surfaces of the manufactured parts by powder coating
• material savings generated with the modern computer-aided design systems and the cutting-edge manufacturing technologies including virtually waste-free laser cutting
For a number of years Elektrotermia has been investing in modern production infrastructure and is one of the top ranked regional companies to understand the contemporary market expectations. As one of the first companies, Elektrotermia offered innovative sheet metal working technologies. The company invests its own financial resources in order to develop. Additionally, Elektrotermia has been implementing modern solutions based on EU projects, co-financed with the EU funds.
In the poll of Dziennik Polski daily, our company was awarded the title of the Leader of the Lesser Poland 2014 in the category of Investment Leader for the magnitude and rate of implementation of new projects.
Our reliability and quality of our products are the reason why we have been trusted by many Polish and foreign customers. Maintenance of consistently high standards is guaranteed by the implementation of the computer-aided company management system including production modules and quality control at each execution stage. With our in-house testing laboratory, including a salt spray chamber, we can optimize and select the appropriate methods to ensure effective protection of product surface. Physical and mechanical tests and inspections of the ready-made product coats are carried out by on a current basis.
Elektrotermia is a reputable Kraków-based company with more than 50 years of history. It was awarded the title of "Fair Play Enterprise" and the Golden Statue four times by the Polish Chamber of Commerce. What is more, it was awarded the title of "Business Gazelle" and "Forbes Diamond" three times.